Nicotine cas no 54-11-5
We are the leading Nicotine manufacturer in India. Our Nicotine price is the best you will find in the market.
- CAS NO: 54-11-5
- Formula: C10H14N2
- Molar mass: 162.23 g/mol g·mol−1
- Density: 1.01 g/cm3
- Melting point: −79°C (−110°F)
- Appearance: Form: clear, liquid Colour: dark brown
- Solubility: completely miscible
- Vapor Pressure: 0,051 hPa at 25 °C
- Vapor Density: 5,6 – (Air = 1.0)
- Boiling point: 247°C (477°F)
- Stability: Stable under recommended storage conditions
- Storage: Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- Safety: Use personal protective equipment. Keep people away from spill/leak. Evacuate personnel to safe areas. Remove all sources of ignition.
- Waste Disposal: Waste must be disposed of in accordance with federal, state and local environmental control regulations.
The common use of nicotine is treating addicts to eliminate smoking and the damage it does to health.
Recreational drug users commonly use nicotine for its mood-altering effects.
Nicotine-containing products are sometimes used for the performance-enhancing effects on cognition.
Option for Enquiry:
As we are involved in contract manufacturing, supplying, and exporting all around the world, we provide the best Nicotine price in the market. You can order by:
- Using Send Bulk Enquiry option on the right
- Call us on (+91) 9696960250
- Use chat option in the right corner.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for coa, msds, quotation, and for Nicotine price.
- Download Nicotine MSDS.